By Jerry Carter. The Nevada Secretary of State recently launched a new online business portal, called SilverFlume. It is advertised to be the first of its kind. Using this portal, a company can obtain or renew a state business license, apply for a sales and use tax permit, register a new business, file articles of incorporation, file an annual or amended list of officers, and conduct other business-related services. It is anticipated that city and county government transactions, as well as state regulator agencies, will be added to SilverFlume in later phases. I would be interested to hear comments about your experience with this online service.
- The Role Of An Attorney In A Contract Dispute
- Exploring Franchise Ownership: Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Employment Law Basics: Essential Regulations Every Business Owner Should Know
- Safeguarding Your Company: The Power of Effective Business Litigation Strategies
- 4 Reasons Small Business Owners Should Steer Clear Of Litigation (And How To Do It!)
No comments to show.